How to Get Started
Here is the information we need to provide a firm price quote to have a rental goat herd clear your land.
What we need to know
Please send the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The size of the property to be cleared. You can provide the length and
width of property or the exact acreage.
2. Tell us a little about the vegetation on the property. For example the
property may be primarily covered by blackberries, grass, etc. Tell us about any toxic plants you may know about such as, rhododendron, Laurel, azalea, or other ornamental shrubbery.
3. Describe the topography of the land. Tell us if the land is flat or has a
4. Provide the address of the property and directions if the land may be
difficult to find.
5. Let us know the date you would like the land cleared.
6. Please send current digital photos of the site if possible; they are very helpful and help to reduce fuel costs and vehicle emissions.
You can e-mail these photos to email@example.com.
7. Please confirm that the land is accessible by a 50 foot truck and trailer
or let us know how faraway adequate parking for the truck and trailer will
If you have additional questions please refer to our question and answer page or you can call the Chief Goat Wrangler at 206-251-1051. Frequently the goat wrangler is in the field tending to the rental goat herd and not at a desk. If you call please follow up with an email and include the pertinent information.
We will make every attempt to respond to your e-mail within 24 hours.